For the moistest, juiciest cuts of meat, sometimes low and slow is the way to go. That’s where Weber’s two Smokey Mountain Cooker smokers come in. After one use, you’ll want to slow things down every night.
Weber’s 18-1/2-inch Smokey Mountain Cooker charcoal smoker makes it easy to enjoy authentic smokehouse flavor at home. The unit comes equipped with two nickel-plated 18-1/2-inch-wide cooking grates for a total of 481 square inches of cooking space.
Other highlights include a water pan, built-in thermometer, individual vents on the bowl and lid, a heat-resistant nylon handle, and a storage cover. Made of porcelain-enameled steel, the smoker measures approximately 21 by 19 by 41 inches and carries a 10-year limited warranty.
- Two heavy-duty cooking grates for simultaneous smoking.
- Built-in thermometer makes it easy to monitor the temperature.
- Lid and bowl constructed of premium-grade U.S. steel coated with porcelain enamel inside and out.
- Premium cover included.
- Built-In Thermometer
- A durable, built-in lid thermometer allows you to easily monitor your smoker’s temperature.
- Porcelain-Enameled Water Pan
- Adds steam to the smoking process so meat stays moist and tender.
- Heavy-Duty Cooking Grates
The two cooking grates are made of heavy-duty plated steel, providing ample room for smoking ribs and a roast at the same time.