Featuring 363 square-Inch of cooking space, the Weber Original Kettle consists of a heavy-gauge porcelain-enameled lid and bowl for durability and long grill life. The grill features a factory assembled stainless steel One-Touch cleaning system, a hinged cooking grate and a removable high-capacity ash catcher to make indirect grilling easier.
The built-in lid thermometer allows you to monitor your grill’s temperature and the bowl handle includes an integrated tool hook for easy and convenient storage. Lid handle features a heat shield for comfort and legs have a spring clip/push pin system for easy assembly.
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inch
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.